Monday, November 16, 2009

I think I should set it all straight

Firstly, of COURSE I'm doing it for attention. I'm not doing this cause I actually hate anyone. Except Hayley, she's a fuckwit. I've said this before, and I'll say it one more fucking time. I am only going to get involved if you touch Chloe, get it? Hurt her and I'll smash you. That's my fucking point. Oh, and um, everyone who's like, important, is saying they'll back me. Not you fuckwits.

You should learn to fucking listen, your asian for fuck sake aren't you meant to be smart? Goshh. And tbh I probably won't even be there this week so Hayley, Alena, calm yourselves for a bit, you can be angry and whatever next week. I'm over you two. This doesn't involve you.

Bahahah it doesn't involve me either, but as you said, I'm an attention seeker. I reaaaally don't even care. Let's just get this straight k. You won't touch Chloe, I won't need to smash you, and nothing is gonna start. Yet.

illiees,
xo

5 comments:

  1. Well i believe that the economy is in very bad shape these days because of the economic crisis and we should make more money cuz then we wouldnt have a money shortage would we
    also we should invest in metal cuz metals better than all that rap shit i believe that rappers are worse than cannibal corpse who are shit
    next on my list
    i dont get this blogspot is there some sort of argument going on you need to make things more relevant to wat the topic is and hayley likes metal so she cant be that bad also tylerr is really annoying . you should all headbang and stop arguing and smoking it gives u greenhouse gasses
    this is mark i cbf figuring out how 2 put my name in

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yer well sam figure urself out and mark ur mad
    and yer wen u do figure out wat u wanna do sam keep me updated with 1 of ur stupid blogs.
    -hayley

    ReplyDelete