Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am not

Racist. I'm simply anti you. And yeah, of course, I must be the fuckwit. Of cooooourrseeee I am. It's not like you could, um, I don't know, think of your own shit or anything. I really do hate fighting. But if you don't get over yourselves and grow up it's just gonna keep going.

But really, I'm not racist. I am friends with some asians you know. I just really hate you two. K, I really don't give that much of a fuck. Tbh, I already told you I'm doing this for the attention. I don't care about your little problems.

illiess
xo

7 comments:

  1. lol
    we dont care if you want attention coz were not attention seekers unlike you , chloe, jamie and tyla (:

    why dont you grow up?
    gtfo of peops problems you dogg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becauseeee being childish is pre fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. True Sammie, Very fun. (:
    & I am NOT an attention seeker, kthxbye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not an attention seeker?
    You completely changed yourself for attention, & you got it, negative attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry? Am I not allowed to change myself now?
    Yet your allowed to become "Scene"?
    So I'm not allowed to change my hair or anything now your majesty?
    My apologies, Ma'am.
    Oh Oh oh & Btw, I hate attention, Positive & Negative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you admit to being a stupid poser?
    I'm not trying to become something I'm not. If you were ever truly my friend, you'd see the real me. I'm not trying to be 'scene', I like what I like, not because someone else likes it.
    End of story.

    ReplyDelete